goal is to have a relaxed environment where everyone
feels comfortable to play music. All levels are welcome. As newer participants get to know the group, a few simple guidelines can also help.
Please consider the following when joining our session:
- Tune your instrument and check to see if you
are in tune with the group.
- Spend some time observing how the session is
run before jumping in with tunes.
- If a tune is new for you, pick up what you can and come back to pick up more of it. Many of the tune sets played frequently are available on the Tunes Page of this site.
- Treat musicians of all levels with
respect. Itís a small community and you
will surely meet the same people again.
- During the regular session, it's best to have
two of the SAME percussion instruments take turns playing.
- For example, bones and bodhran usually work together, however bones should not be played for every tune.
- Percussion or other instruments should not be
OK! Now itís been said. Please come frequently and have lots of
fun! Bantering is not a problem.
See you at the session...